Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I wanted my own red treasury










For christmas time and this holiday season I wanted to create a new red treasury but it was hard to find room again.So I gather some great pics of my favorite moments during the year : my daughter holding Sebas, the red flowers my husband bought for me at thanksgiving,my son wearing his red pajamas in his small shelter under the cabinets, my sweet lovely Mano at the beach on 4th of July, my adorable son holding his little bro ,my brother in law and nephew who I miss so much, my red owl tee that I created and sold same day ,my friend Aly and son wearing the new tunic,my beautiful sister dancing for the Lord at the Christmas play at Church. This are truly treasuries. reds,burgungies,crimsons and the whole pantone.

No comments:

norakaren Bridal Collection

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.