Saturday, March 7, 2009

if I could catch a treasury

and I could make it to the Front Page,this would be it: Volare!

Featuring:
Stargazer by Prettybetty
Beijing by tiedandfeathered
Peasant dispatch by mash
Liaison Custom made by liaison
Whimsical by kristensteinfineart
Blue hummingbird by MaruMaru
My Haute Couture by funwallart
Angel at my table by attiladesign
DEMIMONDE by SheelaGoh
Drake by LovMely
Wild fusion by DAINTYCROCHETBYALY
Vintage-Style feather by kill2bebeautiful
Lala feather Cocktail Ring by Lovlet
Fabric Origame Peace by Assianexpressions
Fussy Peacock Earring by MiaBeads
and my own Peacock on Starry Night

2 comments:

Heather Leavers said...

what an interesting way of displaying a treasury!

Sheela Goh said...

You ANGEL!!!

And you picked the one item I've saving up for to buy from Attila Design hahaha :)

Muack!!


xo Sheela xo

norakaren Bridal Collection

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.