Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Creepy Queen

A couple of weeks ago I had my swan shoes featured at this very special magazine called Creepy Queen.
Creepy Queen Magazine is a free online alternative fashion magazine/blog.They specialize in everything Goth, Punk, Emo, Scene, Rave, DIY, Rockabilly, and everything in-between.
Here is the article if you want to take a look.
http://creepyqueen.webs.com/apps/blog/show/1257744-rockin-shoes-
And today they are hosting a contest based on Gifting to Celebrities like Helena Bonham Carter
Christina Ricci and Rose McGowan.Please check the link below if you want to get more information: ***CONTEST*** CQ's Recession Plan-O-Rama!!

I really want a chance to give my shoes to Christina Ricci. Let's see what happens,the suspense is killing me!

No comments:

norakaren Bridal Collection

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.