Wednesday, April 7, 2010

The etsy voter is almost over




The Albino Peacock painted pumps had been nominated by etsy for the Wedding Voter...


Will you take a look? I appreciate any vote...
Just a few more to get to the first row again..yay!!


Plus ,new styles for funky weddings,are you up to this hot and vibrant palette?
Hot pinks,tangerine,lime green,royal purple and other fruity tones are so in fashion today for Wedding themes.
Check out my newest additions and sketches for new orders on flats,peep toes,pumps,heels and dyeables shoes.

Last but not least ,do you like giveaways?

You can get this statement necklace,just check my online store and leave a comment here or at my facebook fan page and I will find the winner on my b-day April 12th!


No comments:

norakaren Bridal Collection

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.