Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Diary of a Trendsetter: One Shoe Style at a time.












I wanted to start a diary, and going day by day with the bridal shoes I created on a daily basis and group them by style.
I'd love to see how the shoes are matched with the gowns and I'd love to see your wedding pictures wearing any of the custom pairs I created.

High Heel Platform and Sandals

More comfortable then wearing a high heel or stiletto, the platform sandal is the latest rage. Adding four inches to your height these fun sandals come in gold, yellow, fuchsia, burgundy, cherry red, turquoise, silver and many blue tones. Peep toed, sling backs, wraparound strappy, sequins and bows not only look racy but super sexy!

No comments:

norakaren Bridal Collection

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.