Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award

I was given the Stylish Blogger Award by Nala of JewlerybyNala. Thanks, doll ;)

Much like the Sunshine Award, the Stylish Blogger Award is passed on from blogger to blogger. When you receive the award from someone, you're supposed to write seven things about yourself on your blog and pass the award on to 15 other recently discovered blogs you think deserve this award, too. So here are my seven things ...
  • I'm a South American lady who lives in the Sunshine State with my beautiful family of 5.(my favorite number).I actually didn't chose to have a big family,I have 2 teens and a surprise baby. In the photos you can see us all.





  • I always painted,draw and design since I was a very young girl,that is my passion.
  • I believe in God and I love the Best and First Designer and His Creations. 
  • I value when people is kind to everybody and when they smile to anybody,even if they are not friends. There is nothing better than someone with a great sense of humor.
  • I could eat cheese for my 4 meals!
  • I'm healthy but always fighting to loose weight (well,life is not perfect,is it?)
  • Children are my concern. We can not forget others suffering.The American way of life is a privileged life. Sadly,in multitude of places in the world people live in hostile situations,with hunger,famine and sickness,violence and crime. 

No comments:

norakaren Bridal Collection

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.