Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Peacock in Denim Dress that fits like a Glove LAST ONE size medium FREE SHIPPING


Submissive Peacock displays his wonderful pose, shows the amazing structure of its feathers on this unique denim dress .Size medium. Fits like a 10-12. Is one of a kind and my original design. No other sizes. No stencil, no copies.Perfect for a spring or summer night outdoors. Be the one to get all the eyes on you!I use fabric paint.The paint doesn't fade and the colors stay shiny always. Glitters are water resistant because they are mixed with the paint. Regular wash or hand wash is recommended. No dry clean, no bleach,no fabric softener,please. When iron , don't press on painting.If you prefer to have this design on your own favorite jeans or dress ,send them to me and I will charge you only for the paining. Hope you love them!!E-mail me for any questions at norakaren2002@yahoo.com



No comments:

norakaren Bridal Collection

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.