Thursday, January 1, 2009

Glorious New 2009!


I'm so happy that 2008 it's gone. I heard very close people said that this was going to be a hard year and they weren't wrong! Many of us are making resolutions that sometimes are not followed through the way we would like too. I just balanced what is left behind and have some wishes. Maybe it is easier to complete a task if my desires and expectations are not that unreachables.
Just added my new colors for the spring trends,posted some owls items and create designs for the coming season. Talked to my pals on the phone,texted some others,kissed my kids, eat some good dinner and prayed a good prayer for the year that started today is more than many standard people have or have done.So.I'm happy and I feel energized to jump into the blank page of 2009

No comments:

norakaren Bridal Collection

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.