Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Fly ,baby, fly


Today tuesday, I want to show you my jeans hand painted. The featured design is my famous peacock.These are unique jeans .They are one of a kind and my original design. Even in other sizes every one is different to the other because I paint them one by one. No stencil, no copies.The model is a size 6.

They come also in size 4,8,12 and 14.

Available by request in plus sizes.

Measurements for size 6 are :waist 30 1/2 "hips 42"crotch to button 10 1/2 "inseam 31"

100 % cotton.

I use fabric paint.The paint doesn't fade and the colors stay shiny always. Glitters are water resistant because they are mixed with the paint. Regular wash or hand wash is recommended. No dry clean, no bleach,no fabric softener,please. When iron , don't press on painting.If you prefer to have it on your own favorite jeans , send them to me and I will charge you only for the painting. Hope you love them!!E-mail me for any questions at norakaren2002@yahoo.com

No comments:

norakaren Bridal Collection

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.