Tuesday, March 18, 2008

When Flamingoes go marching in


These are gorgeous light blue jeans. Super nice fit. It's a 4 reverse fit , long leg, good for juniors or ladies. The bottom of the two legs have been painted with flamingoes in pinks,whites, silver wings and green leaves all around. Details in gold leaves,pink flowers and blue skies.Measurements are:waist 27"hips 42"inseam 32"crotch to button 12"100% cotton.Fabric paint always shiny. Pants have a very good design.It's my own design,original and unique and the only pair I have. No copies, no stencil.Care: regular or hand wash recommended. No dry clean, no bleach and no fabric softener please. If iron don't press on painting. If you want this design on your own favorite jeans, send them to me and I will charge you for the painting only.Hope you love them. E-mail me for any questions at norakaren2002@yahoo.com

No comments:

norakaren Bridal Collection

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.