Monday, March 17, 2008

St. Patrick's Day


Hi

Here is my green jacket, perfect for today or any day!

This is a unique green jacket in size 10. It's a very washed green. Brand new Azara from France. Is one of a kind and my original design. No other sizes. I use fabric paint.The paint doesn't fade and the colors stay shiny always. Glitters in green shiny , silver and ivory are water resistant because they are real fabric paint.No glitter added.Regular wash or hand wash is recommended. No dry clean, no bleach,no fabric softener,please. When iron , don't press on painting.If you prefer to have this design on your own favorite jacket,jeans or dress ,send them to me and I will charge you only for the painting. Hope you love it!E-mail me for any questions at norakaren2002@yahoo.com

No comments:

norakaren Bridal Collection

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.