Sunday, June 7, 2009

if She is happy,I'm happy!


From many years that has been my policy,seeing my customers happy when they receive their custom orders.Well I actually don't see them until they send me pictures of how they look wearing jeans,jackets and shoes. Last week I was happily shocked when I knew about a former customer who posted her new shoes in her blog and not only that,she create a whole article about recycling and upcycling shoes around the painting on the vintage shoes she purchased from me.
I invite you to take a look at this wonderful blog of Erin. http://mirkwoodcottage.typepad.com/prettyvintage/2009/05/vintage-remake-shoes-by-norakaren.html
Also Lisa sent me her pictures wearing the hummingbird on jeans and she is so excited she is sending me another pair. What a great way to upcycle and renew clothes and our wardrobe.

No comments:

norakaren Bridal Collection

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.