Friday, June 19, 2009

Dawanda is hosting a competition.






















It all started with
: Hi there Nora,Fancy winning your favourite product on DaWanda?

I love when they write fancy,it is so british.I remember at the Bridget Jones Diary movie when her mom ask her if she fancies a gerkin,and I laughed. That is because I don't usually hear people talking like that all the time. There is nothing I love more than the real english accent,I can still catch it in some song from Freddy Mercury and Elton Jhon.
So caming back to my topic I have been invited to the first Blogger Competition!
And this is my chance to let all my fellow followers know more about Dawanda,a web site for the handmade lovers most popular in Europe. Visit DaWanda! and take a look at the wonderful designers and artist featured under one big web roof.
I found a very interesting handbag creator called AnnaBelleBags. She makes the most gorgeous holster bags.
My favourite
is a pink metallic Bag with holster of high-class pleather and a snakeskin effect.
All range of colours and styles are to be found at her page. Please take a look at my fave and browse for the one you'd love. Here you are going to have all the info about this product http://en.dawanda.com/product/4209210-Revolverbag-Halftertasche-Tiara-Limited-Edition
Of course they have in their collection the always trendy black and other neutral option the rusty gold tone or as they call it ,lemon metallic. You can find some inspiration on their Trend Pages.

Welcome to Dawanda,enjoy!
Nora

No comments:

norakaren Bridal Collection

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.