Saturday, March 20, 2010

The lime green bride from Germany




There are times when the custom orders come with innovation and imagination and I wanted to share the story,here with ficticious names and get to the point to display the possibilities of a new creation.
She said:
Hello there,first of all: You are creating truly beautiful things! Well, my name is NEWBRIDE and, I am from Germany and I am getting married next year. That's why I have started looking for the perfect shoes. I love shoes and that's why it is really important to me that I find "the" ones :) So, I was looking all over Etsy and came across your shop and loved your designs immediately! Especially the matching sari Wedding shoes. I've got a couple of questions, could you paint shoes and a matching clutch? I have found two items I just loved on DSW.com (shoes:http://www.dsw.com/dsw_shoes/catalog/product.jsp?productRef=SEARCH&category=&prodId=dsw11prod420018 and clutch:http://www.dsw.com/dsw_shoes/catalog/product.jsp?index=28&sort=&category=dsw11cat120018&prodId=163143&brand= ) but I don't know if those are dyable...is that possible? I found those shoes a couple of weeks ago, in a beautiful lime green, but they were sold out in my size, so I couldn't order them, but if they could be died and partly painted it would be a dream come true.

Oh,the new ideas....when we keep talking about the design,I knew she was a furniture designer and wanted to use her own motif to the green shoes and clutch. I applaud her creative side!
Now I find green and lime green creations everywhere,so here for the ones that are looking for that "something green" for their big day.

From ChloeandMaddy

From ToonDesign

norakaren Bridal Collection

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.