Tuesday, March 30, 2010

More Shoe Challenge






After a busy week designing for the next upcoming weddings I woke up today at a lot of friendly e-mails about my sandals being featured at the etsy Front Page.,as you can see at the left of this article.It was fun and a happy time,I was sleeping but it was a good feeling.Nice views and fans.March was a month of challenging and changing times. I enjoyed two concerts,one with each one of my kids (teens or almost there) Newsboys and Audio Adrenaline at Bank Atlantic
on Fort Lauderdale

and Toby Mac / Skillet at Cruzan Amphiteatre. I never danced like this,two weekends in a row and I''m not 20 anymore!

My girl walked Via Dolorosa

and danced at church last night


Jimmito ,my nephew completed 3 years of age and the shoes keep falling on my head.http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=3599390&id=730239074

I just finished a new design on silver low heels and new hot pink mary janes on the way. I acomplished my goal of working with 2 supplier with a short range of pricing but giving my customers the chance to decide which ones suits better their needs and there is still 2 more days before finishing. Next weekend,I will be at Village Arts Mart,who is creating a niche for indie/d.i.y./progressive/eco-friendly artists, musicians, performance artists,visionaries,creators,dreamers and well ,whatever other unexpected oddities thay may find their way to us.If you want to visit me(I encourage you)let me know and I will give you directions.http://www.facebook.com/pages/Delray-Arts-Collective/352404045946?ref=ts
A bride showed me the awseome pictures of her indian wedding and I'm still shocked at the grandeur and splendor of that event.Scrol down until Sonia and Pankit

No comments:

norakaren Bridal Collection

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.