Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Wedding Season on Wikipedia






It was funny to find what Wikipedia considers important about Weddings. And I discovered some stories that I already knew from tv show and movies that I almost forgot and they kept safe for us to remember.
"The One with Ross's Wedding" from Friends.
Pam's Wedding at the Office.
Heidi's wedding on The Hills.
"Lisa's Wedding" is the 19th episode of The Simpsons' sixth season
And last but not least Project Runway Season 1 was the first season of Project Runway, .... Working with their chosen models, the designers created a wedding dress for that model.
I have seen some of this episodes that I wanted to mix with some of my new creations. The say a bride needs " something old( the episodes),something new (the shoes) and something blue (guess!)

No comments:

norakaren Bridal Collection

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.