Monday, June 23, 2008

Laura's house of art.





Saturday night, my friend Laura organized dinner at her house featuring a whole arab theme and when I said arab I meant ALL ARAB! She prepared arab foods,some dishes that I never tried in my life like KEBAB? it's that the right name? Maybe someone can correct me and other names that I don't really remember. But essencially for an artist what it really catched my attention was her art: arab paintings all over the house.Actually one of the rooms is completely arab: paintings,furniture,decorations and everything you can imagine. It was a wonderful display of art and creativity and also seeing her very good taste,neatness and passion for what he does. So this is to you Laura ,cheers!

No comments:

norakaren Bridal Collection

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.