Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Show some skin...


It seems like summer is t-shirt time. I had 2 request from 2 different groups about t-shirt designs. I know whats happening, you want to show! Summer is exposure so, keep it rolling, show what you got , show me what you want to say.Who are you? What you do? I love this people who represent themselves with big bold letters on black t-shirts. My son has one that says in big bold letters: Global Warming is nothing next to Eternal Burning. Wow! Touchy! I show you in this picture a new design for a christian ballet team that I'm proud to feature(My sister dance there) . They are commited to dance to the Lord and they are not ashamed to say it. I'm planning on making another design full colored, but this one looks good even in the chubby ones!

No comments:

norakaren Bridal Collection

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.