Monday, June 9, 2008

Saturday Night MAG


MAG is the name of the Etsy Miami based team shared by many etsian creatives and crafters. I'm so glad I met this girls personally. You know how is the internet, very useful, but so cold. Everything is virtual, no skin, no words, no emotion.
On the contrary at this meeting I felt alive, I drove into those fashion artistic and modern stores and streets that make Miami a gorgeous center for the arts. Galleries, Cooperatives,Small stores,Traditional spaces,Tropical lanscapes,Typical art deco buildings, Turistic center and Wonderful human beings. I wanted to take the chance to show you all but I have space for one and only picture so I choose Churchill's Pub Front , where we met. Featured: my husband , my driver and my love: Mano.

Check out our store at www.miamiartisansguild.etsy.com
For more info on my products www.norakaren.etsy.com

No comments:

norakaren Bridal Collection

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.