Tuesday, July 8, 2008

All that Glam!


One of the teams that I belong to is starting a june challenge about Glam, an incredible fashion era and state of mind that it seems to be coming back to us, to stay, I don't know for how long , probably the summer will me more than enough. I read in Glam boulevard , one of my fave fashion web sites about the collection Christian Lacroix is pushing forward based on a mix between insects and glam.
que tal? and if you have the chance take a look because it really is interesting.So getting some inspiration from here and there I'm on the process of finishing my beetle purse for the project of the FDL Team, Fashion,Design and Lifestyle. Take a look,leave a comment
norakaren

No comments:

norakaren Bridal Collection

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.