Thursday, July 17, 2008

Christmas in July and Project Runway..what a mix!


I spent the day ready to start the new challenge that means to me watch Project Runway with my daughter(who at 11 years old)loves fashion and my baby boy(not so much into fashion) Well, when I finally got there the show started at 11 so I needed a whole another hour to spend mostly on etsy and my own creations.Today I worked for my friend Aly's request, whom I met at the FDLTeam , and she wanted some little painted peacock feathers" to create" I can't tell you what ! ......
Get ready people, next week P.R. will be at 9.00 o'clock.
So I finally made a second list of etsians who really are into Christmas in July and I will be updating it daily, as follows:

daintycrochet
karma711
justtryingtogetby
LonesomeRoadStudio
AbbydonKraftwerks
thecraftykitten
mrsfatface
gigigibson
adorationsoap
bohtieque
Lightworks
mrsfatface
SoCalledMommy
anniepoo
westcorinthstudio
gigigibson
mrsfatface
thecraftykitten
Octopedes
RecycledMemories
JarvisGift

No comments:

norakaren Bridal Collection

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.