Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Christmas in July


There are over 200 etsians waiting for July 20-31st to offer reductions on stock and special prices on Christmas items, so to take advantage of that, I wanted to start writing a posting and mentioning some of this wonderful creators, crafters, painters,jewelers,card-makers,photographers,toys and dolls makers,bags,books and paper goods crafters,gifters,fashion designers, suppliers,vintagers and I don't know how many more words I can invent tonight!
This is a group of etsians from the forums I'd like you to meet and check their wonderful stores:
DesignedByLucinda
slvrlily
InvisibleMaps
buttonfactory
celebratelife
FeltLikeStitchin
ThEfReNcHtOuCh
TheSwansNest
thatissocute
maryrichmonddesign
fdlteam members
and of course me.....www.norakaren.etsy.com

I will keep posting for more stores participating in the program.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

awesome!!! I hope that people choose to purchase from those wonderful artists!

ps I am loving the copper circle dress in the last post. super cute!

DAINTYCROCHETBYALY said...

Hi Nora, great news, about the xmas in July, Nora, I love the dress with the circles! is just so cute!! ... congrats!

norakaren Bridal Collection

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.