Saturday, October 23, 2010

Meet Aly,Crochet that never sleeps.

I met Aly 2 years ago on our team of Fashion,Design and Lifestyles.
Originally from Venezuela,you can see nature inspired pieces in every one of her crocheted creations,probably because she was always surrounded by green,trees,jungle.Her profile is simple and clear about who she is and her style: "I love Fiber arts, nature, flowers and birds are my fav! :-) Love my family with all I have" 
When she finished this piece she said: I visited a Lake, right here in south Louisiana... the day was pretty and inspiring... then my necklace came to live today... :-)


One of my favorites,it is a complete artwork or work of art,it seems like her hands create magic.

Another of my favorites in peacock colors.Something else we share.


Her new line of hair pieces is outstanding. I have one that I wear every time I want to make a statement.
 http://www.etsy.com/listing/59205656/fuchsia-and-purple-hair-clip-metallic?ref=v1_other_2
 http://www.etsy.com/listing/59204185/grey-roses-facsinator-hair-clip-with?ref=v1_other_2


She creates custom orders and it is always ready for a new project! 




I suggest you to visit her shop and you won't regret it...Be ready to shop 
http://www.etsy.com/shop/DAINTYCROCHETBYALY

2 comments:

DAINTYCROCHETBYALY said...

Hola Nora, life is inspiring, thanks to God for had known you, you have been my inspiration too... Dios te bendiga.. :-)

DAINTYCROCHETBYALY said...

Hola Nora, life is inspiring, thanks to God for had known you, you have been my inspiration too... Dios te bendiga.. :-)

norakaren Bridal Collection

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.