Friday, February 4, 2011

It is still winter in many places,not Florida

The a/c turned on by itself today while I read about the monsters blizzards everywhere...and I think what?
In the meantime I design shoes for Winter Wonderland Weddings around the Globe!
Snowflakes and swirls completely hand painted for a Bridal design on ivory satin heels.Accents on white,pearl,charcoal grey and glitter and some blue sparkle ones for a "something blue".
Glamorous satin pump that I embellished with 400 rhinestones on the heel and to complete the overall concept on the satin.
Snowflakes and swirls completely hand painted for a Bridal design on satin rhinestone heels.On white,pearl,charcoal grey and glitter.
Glamorous satin pump with a crystal-encrusted high heel.
Open toe.Covered platform.

Glamorous satin peep toes that I embellished with 400 rhinestones on the heel and to complete the overall concept on the satin part on the top of the shoes too.
On white,pearl,charcoal grey and glitter.
I can add some rhinestones to complete the look or to go over the top!
I love these peep toes,they are so classy and dramatic!
They are not necessary just a match a for particular wedding,I can design this shoes for all other bridal events creating an overall theme with your bridesmaids,flower girls,decorations,invitations,etc.

No comments:

norakaren Bridal Collection

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.