Tuesday, February 8, 2011

My look for Valentine's day

I'd love to buy me all this...and wear them!
A Maxi Dress in a realy versatile piece, it can look amazing for the day time
A peshtemal is a Turkish traditional towel used in the Turkish baths. It is also used to specify which region people are from and is a part of a deep cultural tradition. In some places, it's called pestamal or pestemal. There are many kinds of peshtamals, with different styles and colors in each local areas in Turkey.
Next to red and pink, purple is next on my favorite colors list! These were custom made for some very stylish bridesmaids and turned out so cute I had to make some extras.
One of a kind assemblage statement necklace inspired by the film “Black Swan”. 

Silver metal wing stampings have been painted and oxidized, the surface was brushed to bring out some of the silver for more depth, and sealed with wax to protect its patina. The backs of the wings remain its original antiqued silver color. 

And honoring my Lord, I would wear the Beautiful lily-of-the-valley flowers feature on both sides of this linen/cotton mix clutch, lined in pink silk for a little luxury every time it is opened.

1 comment:

GKB said...

Great collection Nora! I love the dress! wow! Thank you for adding my shoe clips to the feature :-)

norakaren Bridal Collection

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.