Thursday, February 10, 2011

Personalized Wedding Shoes

Having a Themed or Destination Wedding?
These fabulous shoes are handpainted by me,norakaren.
I have many designs available, including one of my favorite art genres, art deco. You've got to see what "I do" to believe it.Imagine those great wedding-feet portraits that are so popular now, featuring some of my shoes! What a memory!
These particular pair plays a keepsake element for your unforgettable day. Added and all hand painted are the Family Heirloom on your wedding shoes: Wedding ring replica and fleur de lis in lemon grass representing the origins of the family.
Last name hand written,crystals added to the ring band and couples names on charcoal,also the Wedding date hidden inside.
Damask painted on both sides

Adding accents like your names,date,city,country,flags,monuments,wherever your imagination wants to go.
Want to have a keepsake forever? Do you want to remember always the date,place and details?
Maybe " I do" and the Wedding Date?
Or ready for some english Rock n' roll? Or some french love?




A prom to remember?


2 comments:

kennady said...

Those wedding shoes look great! Thanks for sharing such a great idea!

Nora said...

thanks so much for letting me know you like them!
Nora

norakaren Bridal Collection

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.