Saturday, February 27, 2010

Etsy Finds today


Etsy, the place to buy and sell everything handmade,posted a new article today With the Oscars theme in mind. Choosing red carpet looks from the many wonderful designers today's Etsy Finds is all about the best dressed list. This collection of celebrity-worthy designs was nominated by Etsy's community. And I have to honor to find my Sliver pumps painted with the "Proud as a Peacock" design on it. Please take a look at the feature:

I also released today the Shoes for Bridal Events on the Indian Wedding theme painted with peacock feathers matching the sari, my newest design on Gold Dyeable Satin Shoes.
Peacock feathers in gold peep toe pumps matching a sari in magenta,gold and pink hues for a traditional Indian Wedding. I love this pump,they are so classy and dramatic! They are not necessary just a match for an indian wedding,I can design this shoes for any other bridal event. They come in all sizes. Made of satin and fabric upper.


1 comment:

KilaRohner.com said...

Gorgeous shoes! Beautiful!

norakaren Bridal Collection

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.