Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Just one year of love...


it's better than a life time alone.One sentimental moment in you arms.....
I remember this song from 1988.
It was mi first year dating my boyfriend,now my husband.
The song,sang by Freddie Mercury the leader of Queen, was one of the central sound tracks for the movie Highlander ,when he is at the bar alone.
On cassette at the long trip on train I made with my family like every single summer.
But my boyfriend wasn't there and I missed him a lot.
I was only 18 years old.
Today we have been dating for 23 years and I feel overwhelmed. Just wanted to share this feeling with my friends and fans and let everybody know that love exist.
Not like in the Soap Operas.
The "real"thing.

No comments:

norakaren Bridal Collection

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.