Thursday, February 25, 2010

My own shoes,my own skin



I was so needing a pair of peep toes that I designed this ones for myself.
They are so stylish with jeans or a pencil skirt.
This custom pair belongs to the

Pheasant on the lake, painted peep toes Collection featured yesterday at the Storque on etsy.


A large amount of pheasant feathers hand painted one by one on this pair of gorgeous Peep toe Pumps.If you want a glamour treat to your feet here is the answer. I created them for a party of 5 of bridesmaids and now I offer this desgin to all my wonderful customers. You can also have this design on your own shoes or to customize white wedding shoes or to upcycle a forgotten pair and look unique and wearable again.. They are stunning for a night out,party,wedding or just to stand out of the crowds!

No comments:

norakaren Bridal Collection

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.