Friday, August 29, 2008

Featured in another blog

Yesterday night I received an e-mail about a blog where I was featured and it gave me so much happiness mostly because it was my sister in law,Fern, who waas the one that introduced me to esty. Here is the link to the story:


Fern has a wonderful shop on etsy where she makes Personalized Photo Cards for any occasion. That means birth announcements, birthday party invitations, thank you cards, baby shower invitations, Christmas cards, Hanukkah cards & more. Below are my favorite designs from her online store. Feel free to contact her with any questions or special requests you might have, she will make a great design that you won't regret.

1 comment:

Fern said...

Thanks Nory. Etsy's been a blessing to the both of us. I am really proud of you. May the Lord bring more sales, sales, sales! =)

norakaren Bridal Collection

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.