Tuesday, August 5, 2008

New Hand Painted and Silk Screen Printed Designs.







Check out my new collection. Justed created one of a kind dresses,t-shirts,tunics and more in this Peacock Painted Style in clothes 60%cotton and 40%modal.Super nice fit and stretchy for your awesome curves.
The peacock silk screened and hand painted on this wonderful tee.Everyone it's different. I paint them one by one. I don't repeat colors in the details: feathers,body,tail even the gold crown.In this lenght you can wear it as a dress,tunic with leggins or not, or just a stunning t-shirt. The v-neck makes it different and so in style. The short sleeves are not that short ( they go down very close to the elbow) Express Brand New items.

2 comments:

DAINTYCROCHETBYALY said...

Nora me fascinan todos, blanco y azul son mis preferidos, de siempre pero el gris se ve bien calmadito !! me encanta , suerte!!

Laura said...

I love these, what a great idea! I wish you many many sales!

norakaren Bridal Collection

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.